[EURO-Discuss] [At-Large] R: At-Large at the IGF in Baku Worspace - and identification of At-Large community members participating

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Oct 31 11:57:15 UTC 2012

Dear Roberto,

absolutely agreed. From past experience, I think that ICANN will host a
reception, although I have not been made aware of such. I would have
thought that this was the perfect opportunity to invite interested
parties, including the local Azeri community.
I'll ask staff to check about current ICANN outreach activities in Baku.
Kind regards,

Olivier

On 31/10/2012 08:01, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
> Maybe we can make sure that we have outreach activities in Baku, including
> contacting the local Azeri community.
> R.

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html