[EURO-Discuss] At-Large at the IGF in Baku Worspace - and identification of At-Large community members participating

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Oct 30 23:30:58 UTC 2012

Dear All,

As the 2012 IGF in Baku is fast approaching, staff have created an At-Large Activities at the IGF in Baku Workspace (see: https://community.icann.org/x/-4g3Ag) to assist in facilitating At-Large activities both formal and informal.

We have added the information on the AFRALO and APRALO Workshops to this workspace. Please feel free to add any additional At-Large activities to this workspace.

If you will be attending the IGF in Baku, please add your name and the dates you will be in Baku to this workspace. Alternatively, please send At-Large staff this information, and we will add it to the workspace for you.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine, and Julia Charvolen
ICANN Policy Staff in support of the ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>