[EURO-Discuss] Joint Motion at the EP on WCIT-2012

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri Nov 23 13:37:12 UTC 2012

Dear all,

this is just to forward the link to a Joint Motion for a Resolution by the European Parliament on the forthcoming World Conference on International Telecommunications (WCIT-2012) early December in Dubai.

The Joint Motion was initiated by

Sabine Verheyen on behalf of the PPE Group
Ivallo Kalfin, Catherine Trautmann, Petra Kammerevert on behalf of the S&D Group
Marietje Schaake on behalf of the ALDE Group
Amelia Andersdotter, Judith Sargentini on behalf of the Verts/ALE Group

The Joint Motion (in its typical format) summarizes and underlines most of the principles (part C 1-11) we discussed over the last years at EuroDIG and, I think, we share as EURALO as well.

For more details see:
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?type=MOTION&reference=P7-RC-2012-0498&language=EN

I hope this motion will find a vast majority among our MEPs.

Kind regards,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/