[EURO-Discuss] R: [At-Large] R: At-Large at the IGF in Baku Worspace - and identification of At-Large community members participating

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 22:38:56 UTC 2012

I would expect, but maybe I am wrong, that a few people from the nearby
countries would also show up in Baku.
One possibility to do some outreach would be to contact the ccTLDs, if any
will be there. Many will remember that Siavash, who is working for the
Iranian NIC, has been a member of ALAC. I have put him in copy.
Also, I remember a meeting of CENTR in Yerevan some 7-8 years ago where
ccTLDs were interested in principle in ALAC activities.
Incidentally, I have expressed my interest in outreach, may I join the ALAC
Sub-Committee on Outreach?
I will not be in Baku, but for other reasons I might be in Armenia, Georgia
and Azerbaijan next May-June. If you get any contacts, I can further
communicate with them during my future trip.
Regards,
R.