[EURO-Discuss] Reminder / EURALO Monthly call today

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Jun 19 14:39:20 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Further to the Doodle poll, the time of the monthly EURALO calls is
MAINTAINED at 18:00 UTC.

The next EURALO call is scheduled for Tuesday, 19 June 2012 at 18:00 UTC
(20:00 CEST).

The draft agenda and call details can be found at:
https://community.icann.org/x/BQkQAg

Adobe Connect room:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/euralo

EURALO Work space:
https://community.icann.org/x/K5Qi

If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff
at:staff at atlarge.icann.org.

Thank you.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie
Peregrine
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org