[EURO-Discuss] WG: Regional Advice requested UniBIT Bulgaria

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed Dec 19 22:36:12 UTC 2012

Dear all,

as you may have noticed, we received another new ALS application from UniBIT in Bulgaria at the beginning of this month and Staff has conducted the usual DD procedure -- see attachments (application and DD form). We are now asked for our regional advice.

And again as we usually proceed: If NO objections are raised on this list regarding this application until Friday, 28 December 2012 (over the happy holidays), the regional advise will be considered as positive = to approve the applicant from our side. Subsequently, our advice will be forwarded to ALAC for final consideration and decision.

Thanks for your questions - comments - approval and
kind regards,
Wolf

Silvia Vivanco wrote Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:33:
>Dear Wolf and Oksana,
>
>On Dec 6, 2012 we received an EURALO ALS application. Please find the Due Diligence form attached.
>
>We kindly ask you to provide us with the regional advice for this ALS in your capacity as EURALO Secretary. Your advice will support the ALAC review on this application.
>
>According to our timeline for ALS applications the due date for the regional advice is on  12. 28.  2012.
>
>We would like to remind you that the DD form could contain sensitive information. Please read the form carefully before sending it off to third parties.
>

>Regards,
>Silvia
>
>Silvia Vivanco
>Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs
>Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
>Telephone: + 1 (202) 570-7119
>Fax: +1 (202) 789-0104
>Cell/Mobile: +1 (202) 735-7011

EuroDIG Secretariat