[EURO-Discuss] Euralo GA in Stockholm and At-large anniversary in Pragua - WIKI and Conference call

Silvia Vivanco silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Tue Apr 24 22:10:47 UTC 2012

Dear Wolf et all:

Further to today's call please see below a WIKI page for this :

https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Anniversary+Events+Workspace

We will add the members and will organize a first call. Gisella will send a doodle out to the current members to set an appropriate time for all early next week.

Kind regards,

Silvia

Silvia Vivanco
Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs