[EURO-Discuss] WG: [ALAC-Announce] RESULTS: ALS (155) TaC-Together against Cybercrime

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri Oct 28 16:29:20 UTC 2011

Dear Yuliya and all,

just before the ICANN 42 meeting in Dakar will finish today, I have the pleasure to announce that ALAC voted and certified a new member of EURALO: Congratulations and welcome to our new ALS Together against Cybercrime - TaC from France and we are looking forward to a fruitful cooperation (as we did before ;-) with Yuliya Morenets.

Kind regards,
Wolf