[EURO-Discuss] EURALO - 18.10.2011 / Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from EURALO Meetings 2011

Christopher Wilkinson cw at christopherwilkinson.eu
Wed Oct 19 06:49:00 UTC 2011

Thankyou, Gisella. This is an interesting exercise in transparency,
but for it to work for the benefit of people who were not on the call,
it calls for a certain mutual self discipline (message to self -
sorry, Bill!)

Some of the chats do not respond to prior chats, but rather to oral
statements made on the call. These are supposedly in the transcript.
But I doubt whether many of us will have time to correlate the chats
with the transcripts .... Also the sequence may be affected by the
latency (e.g. "someone is typing").

Bon voyage to Dakar everyone,

CW