[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Teleconference November - follow-up

Contact TaC contact at againstcybercrime.eu
Wed Nov 16 09:14:22 UTC 2011

Dear Wolf,

Dear all,
I would  like to thank you once again for the yesterday introduction of
TaC. We are very happy to be a part of Euralo now and to work together
with Euralo and At-large members.

I was disconntected yesterday at the end of the meeting, really apologize
for this.

TaC will be happy to contribute to the subject of the future ICANN
Academy and be a part of this WG.

Thank you again and my best regards,

Yuliya