[EURO-Discuss] Call for nominations

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed May 25 15:44:20 UTC 2011

Thanks for your suggestions and nominations for different functions,
Sébastien, and thanks for your support (second), Wolfgang.

Besides the "old" hands nominated already, I think we also need
new members and "fresh blood" in the Board. Therefore I would like
to add Manuel Schneider, representing Wikimedia-CH at EURALO.

Manuel participated already on several monthly calls and has
a sound technical background.

Best,
Wolf

Kleinwächter, Wolfgang wrote Wed, 25 May 2011 15:55:
>I second Sebastians proposal.
>
>wolfgang

Sébastien Bachollet sent Mi 25.05.2011 14:48