[EURO-Discuss] EURALO INPUT to ICANN Meeting Dates

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Mar 3 15:43:59 UTC 2011

Dear Yrjö, Dear Wolf,

Thank you for your comments. We will transmit it to the ALAC for inclusion
in its statement.

The proposed meeting dates for 2015 and 2016 are as follows:

2015
08 - 13 February 2015 No. 52 | Africa (Tentative)
21 - 26 June 2015 No. 53 | Latin America (Tentative)
18 - 23 October 2015 No. 54 | Europe (Tentative)

2016
28 Feb - 4 March 2016 No. 55 | North America (Tentative)
19 - 24 June 2016 No. 56 | Asia (Tentative)
30 Oct - 4 Nov 2016 No. 57 | Africa (Tentative)

--
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org