[EURO-Discuss] Planning oft the next EURALO GA in Belgrade

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Mar 1 17:04:07 UTC 2011

Dear all,

during the last monthly calls we decided to organise our next General Assembly (GA) in conjunction with the EuroDIG 2011 end of May in Belgrade. Unfortunately, we are in the same situation as for Vilnius (where we held our last GA), and we cannot provide any travel support. An application was submitted to ICANN to have the next – funded and real F2F – GA in line with the ICANN meeting 2012 in Europe again.

For the planning of the 2011 GA we need to know who is intending to come to the next EuroDIG, 30 to 31 May in Belgrade? For further infos see
http://www.eurodig.org/

Regarding the tight program planning of the EuroDIG, there will hardly be any good opportunity to hold our GA during the official event (Monday and Tuesday). Therefore, the best time for us would be either at the eve, on Sunday, 29 May late afternoon/evening or at the end of the EuroDIG on Tuesday afternoon (31 May) – when many people will presumably leave Belgrade again. For this reason, my personal preference would be Sunday, late afternoon, what I discussed as an option with the local organisers already.

To start with further organisational issues, please let me know
- WHO will come to Belgrade end of May?
- What day you prefer to convene our GA (regarding the options)?

Thanks for letting me know ASAP (until 12 March) to continue with our preparations!

Kind regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87