[EURO-Discuss] Approval EURALO election at GA in Belgrade

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed Jun 1 22:38:12 UTC 2011

Dear all,

sorry for the delayed reporting back to you after our Belgrade GA but the last days during the EuroDIG were rather full.

As we had no satisfying quorum of members with voting rights at our GA (8 besides 2 remote participants), we decided that the election results – see points 10 to 13 on our Agenda – are considered as recommendations from the Belgrade GA and should be submitted for approval to all members via the EURALO list.

The following Officers, Board and ALAC members were re/elected by our GA in Belgrade and are recommended for approval:

Chair: Wolf Ludwig

Secretariat: Oksana Prykhodko

Board:
-Rudi Vansnick
-Annette Mühlberg
-Yrjö Länsipuro
-Lutz Donnerhacke
-Adela Danclu
-Manuel Schneider
-Desiree Miloshevic
-Bill Drake
(besides the Officers)

Plus "ex-officio":
ALAC reps. Sandra, Olivier, Jean-Jacques besides Sébastien,

ALAC: Olivier Crepin-Leblond

If no reasoned objections are raised on this list within the next three days until Saturday midnight, the GA recommended people listed above are considered as approved.

The minutes from the Belgrade GA 2011 will be published on our Workspace and send to the list within the next days.

Best regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87