[EURO-Discuss] Nomination of At-Large representatives to the NomCom

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Jul 26 08:34:39 UTC 2011

Dear Heidi,

EURALO nominated its incumbent NomCom representative Yrjö Länsipuro and started a public consultation on the EURALO list on 14 July with a deadline until 23 July. During this period my nomination was seconded by Wolfgang, Bill, Sébastien and Annette and Yrjö accepted his nomination on 18 July.

I therefore have the pleasure to announce / forward Yrjö as the regional candidate to the 2012 Nominating Committee.

Thanks for your consideration and
kind regards,
Wolf

ICANN At-Large Staff wroteMon, 25 Jul 2011 18:10:33 -0700
Betreff: [EURO-Discuss] Nomination of At-Large representatives to the NomCom
An: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>