[EURO-Discuss] Summary Minutes EURALO Call 18 January 2011

Drake William william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Mon Jan 24 14:56:04 UTC 2011

Hi

Just a quick note to say that I'm really glad to see that Euralo is dealing with the role of individual members.  The lack of standing has been problematic and a constraint on engagement/growth.   That includes for individual board members, who are effectively second class citizens with respect to voting, travel support, etc, which was a reason for some resignations early in Euralo's development.  FWIW I think I'd have favored option A, but B should work too.  I look forward to becoming at least a part of a full fledged member….

Thanks,

Bill