[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER: EURALO Teleconference Tuesday, 18 January 2011 at 1700 UTC.

Roberto Gaetano roberto at icann.org
Wed Jan 12 22:02:51 UTC 2011

For years I have been fighting for giving times according to international
standards and not in petty local times, whether this would be any US time
zone or European or other, I don't think that we have to go back to the old
way.
Fine if the petty local time is given in addition, but in no way in
replacement of UTC.
EU goes from the Açores Islands, through Portugal, Central Europe, Eastern
Europe, all the way to the French DOM-TOM and UK territories in the Pacific
Islands.
Sorry to chime in in this way but I have to admit that this hits an
emotional nerve in me, and I apologize in advance for the rude way I am
expressing it.
Cheers,
Roberto

Teleconfer