[EURO-Discuss] WG: EURALO input in Strategic Plan Comments

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Jan 11 00:15:25 UTC 2011

Dear all,

on the basis of the inputs we received from some of our members until
the narrow deadline of last weekend, Olivier compiled an excellent
statement on behalf of EURALO -- what will be reflected in the ALAC
statement now.

Below please find the text of the EURALO input.

Best,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87