[EURO-Discuss] Regional advice on two membership applications from the Ukraine

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Apr 26 14:18:56 UTC 2011

Dear all,

we recently received two ALS applications from organisations in the Ukraine to become members of EURALO. At-Large Staff in cooperation with Veni Markovski have conducted the regular Due Diligence (DD) procedure and submitted the forms attached. As usual, our region is asked for its advice now.

Regarding the process, EURALO members can verify the applications and submit comments, ask questions or express approval. And as usual, if no objections are raised by our members – according to the timeline for ALS applications – until the due date for the regional advice on 25 May 2011, the non-objection will be understood as approval and can be considered as basis for our regional advice.

Several members of EURALO (Sandra Hoferichter, Olivier Crepin-Leblond and myself) had the opportunity to meet members of the applicants already who were involved in the organisation of the Ukrainian IGF. Oksana Prykhodko, member of the European Media Platform, is actively participating at EURALO (monthly calls etc.) since several months. If you have any questions regarding the applicants, please feel free to contact Sandra, Olivier or myself.

Thanks for your consideration and advice.
Kind regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87