[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER: EURALO Teleconference Tuesday, 19 April 2011 at 16:00 UTC

Christopher Wilkinson cw at christopherwilkinson.eu
Thu Apr 14 08:54:07 UTC 2011

Good morning:	I would prefer to stick to this Tuesday, or bring
forward to Monday evening.
To facilitate the Strasbourg crew, maybe re-schedule to 19.30 CEST
(hopefully after the conference events etc.)

Just a suggestion. (April 26 is likely to be complicated for family/
holiday reasons.)

Regards

CW