[EURO-Discuss] REMOTE PARTICIPATION DETAILS: EURALO Virtual General Assembly Today 1500 UTC

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Sep 15 10:44:57 UTC 2010

Dear All,

Please inform us in advance if you will attend today's EURALO General
Assembly at 1500 UTC remotely,

This email will provide you with step-by-step guidelines to participate in
today's meeting remotely using the IGF Webex tool. Please follow the steps
below:

1. Go to meeting page
Go to the IGF meeting overview under
https://intgovforum.webex.com/mw0306lb/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=intgovforu
m&service=1 and join IGF 2010 Room 6 Remote Participation.

If the above link leads you to the Webex starting page instead, click on
"meeting center" and browse for today's meeting in room 6.

2. Enter name and password ("IGF2010")
On the page "Meeting Information: IGF 2010 Room 6 Remote Participation", add
your name and email address and the meeting password "IGF2010".

3. Select calling Computer
Once you are connected to the Webex session, the software will ask you
whether you would like to participate via your national toll number or
Voice-over-IP. Select "Call Using Computer" and connect your headset to the
computer. You can still connect via your computer if you do not have a
headset. It will use the integrated microphone instead.

ATTENTION: Webex only offers toll numbers for remote participation by
telephone. If you call the nation toll number, you will be charged the
nationally applicable rates. In case you are unable to connect via your
computer, it is suggested that you connect via the usual, toll-free Adigo
number. You can find details on how to connect via the Adigo bridge under:
http://www.atlarge.icann.org/teleconference-participation-en

4. Questions?
In case you are experiencing problems, please contact the At-Large Staff
either via Skype (ID: matthiaslangenegger or gisella.gw), Email (staff) or
Adobe Connect (http://icann.na3.acrobat.com/euralo2010/).

--
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org