[EURO-Discuss] WG: Meeting EU - civil society 17th September, 13:30 - 14:30, room 6

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed Sep 1 15:06:50 UTC 2010

Dear all,

for all those of you coming to the IGF and our General Assembly (15.09.2010) in Vilnius, there is another important date and meeting not to miss. It's a good opportunity to continue our discussions with representatives of the EU. Hope to meet many of you in Vilnius and at the meetings announced.

Kind regards,
Wolf

Elisabeth.MARKOT at ec.europa.eu sent Wed, 1 Sep 2010 16:31:
>Dear all,
>
>As in previous years at the ocassion of the IGF, a meeting between EU representatives and representatives of civil society is planned for this year's meeting in Vilnius.
>Time and venue are: 17th September, 13:30 - 14:30, room 6 at the IGF premises
>Best regards,
>

>Elisabeth Markot
>European Commission
>DG Information Society and Media
>Unit A3 Internet; Network and Information Security
>Tel:        +32 2 29 80 105
>Mobile: +32 498 980 105
>elisabeth.markot at ec.europa.eu

comunica-ch