[EURO-Discuss] Fwd: [At-Large] ANNOUNCEMENT: Results from Round 1 voting for At-Large selected Board Member for seat #15 of ICANN Board

Avri Doria avri at ltu.se
Fri Nov 26 08:59:25 UTC 2010

Dear Adam,

On 26 Nov 2010, at 07:03, Adam Peake wrote:

> Or does this close result mean all of us, Wolf
> included, are free to vote as we think best?

I always thought that should be that case for all in all rounds, so certainly believe it should be in round 2.

I also think the abstention is always a good bet and must say I was happy to see it.

Though to be fair, i think every election should include: None Of the Above on every ballot.  And when NOA wins or even comes in second, then one rethinks the whole process.

But that is just me, and totally beside the point except as a note to those who will be doing the post-mortem on this 'election'.

a.