[EURO-Discuss] Resignating from ALAC

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sat Nov 20 15:11:44 UTC 2010

Dear Patrick,

on behalf of EURALO let me thank you once again for your excellent work and commitment you have proofed not only during your ALAC term. As mentioned before, I regret your early resignation but understand that your working commitments have changed.

Thanks as well for nominating Olivier for your succession what is much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Wolf