[EURO-Discuss] URGENT - time is running out / EURALO Brussels Showcase - ALS factsheet- PLEASE COMPLETE

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon May 24 15:30:09 CDT 2010

Dear All,

So far ONLY 7 Factsheets received. Thank you to all those who have
participated so far.

It is NOT TOO LATE ­ PLEASE make the MOST of this SHOWCASE ­ YOUR SHOWCASE -
and take this OPPORTUNITY to PUT FORWARD YOUR ALS.

SEND through your FACTSHEETS. A few minutes to contribute and make this YOUR
EURALO Showcase.

Thank you again and apologies for the numerous emails ... NOT MUCH TIME
LEFT.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org