[EURO-Discuss] about the At-Large Board Selection Design Team

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed May 19 11:37:56 CDT 2010

I tend to agree what Adam said before, if their are guidelines and rules
for potential conflicts of interest already, apply/adopt them but don't
make it more difficult - or exclusive and restrictive. And it makes sense
what Patrick said, NOT to include conflict of interest rules at the selection
criteria level ... Deal with problems where they may be of relevance.

Best,
Wolf