[EURO-Discuss] Are you planning to attend the ICANN Brussels meeting?

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue May 4 05:39:23 CDT 2010

Dear Annette,

Unfortunately, there will no ICANN funds available for ALS representatives
to travel to Brussels. The email sent out yesterday aims to identify the ALS
representatives going to Brussels using alternative funding sources.

Are you still planning to attend the ICANN Brussels meeting and would you be
interested in giving a presentation on your ALS?

--
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org

On 04/05/2010 11:14, "Annette.Muehlberg at web.de" <Annette.Muehlberg at web.de>
wrote:

> dear all,
did i miss this on our list: do all european als get funding to
> attend the icann brussels meeting. of course, i am planning to come and would
> be pleased to present the work of our als.
best
annette

-----Ursprüngliche