[EURO-Discuss] [ALAC-Internal] REMINDER: ALAC Teleconference Tuesday, 27 July 14:00 UTC

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Sun Jul 25 04:23:26 CDT 2010

Being offline for several weeks I will not be able to participate in this conference call, as I was not able to join the EURALO conf call neither.

Rudi Vansnick
President - CEO                                             Tel +32/(0)9/329.39.16
rudi.vansnick op isoc.be                             Mobile +32/(0)475/28.16.32
Dendermondesteenweg 143              B-9070 Destelbergen  BELGIUM
  http://www.internetsociety.be       "The Internet is for everyone"

Op 21-jul-2010, om 00:04 heeft ICANN At-Large Staff het volgende geschreven: