[EURO-Discuss] FW: At-Large Director Selection Process / ABSdt & ABSC nominations from EURALO

Matthias Langenegger matthias.langenegger at icann.org
Fri Feb 5 03:28:47 CST 2010

Dear Patrick,

Wolf suggested you as EURALO representative for the At-Large Selection
Design Team (ABSdt). Would you like to accept this position?

The ABSdt will have weekly meetings starting next week up until Nairobi. A
Doodle will be sent to the members of the ABSdt shortly in order to find
find suitable slots.

Kind Regards,
--
Matthias Langenegger