[EURO-Discuss] [Euro-board] At-Large Director Selection Process / ABSdt & ABSC

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Feb 2 11:54:14 CST 2010

Hello everyone,
>> Sébastien Bachollet wrote:
>>
>> Therefore I suggest the following names :
>>
>> For the ABSdt Patrick Vande Walle, Olivier Crepin-Leblond and Rudi Vansnick
>> (if - I guess yes - can have 3 members) For the ABSC Adam Peake and
>> Veronica
>> Cretu

Just for the record, I'd be happy to be part of the ABSdt, if it can be
of help to getting the process going and flowing smoothly. That said, I
also think that there should be more gender and geographic diversity in
our region, so please bear that in mind when making the selection.
Kind regards,

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html