[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Elections 2010 -- Corrigendum

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Mon Aug 23 09:00:19 UTC 2010

Dear all,

thank you very much for the nomination and the confidence to represent
EURALO at ALAC, which I am willing to accept.

May I also use this opportunity to introduce my self:
http://www.eurodig.org/eurodig-2010/sandra-hoferichter

I look forward to meet you in Vilnius

Kind regards

Sandra Hoferichter

___________________________________

s a n d r a  h o f e r i c h t e r
management and communication

medienstadt leipzig e.v. / netcom institute
pf 650 107
d-04189 leipzig

fon: +49.341.301 28 27
fax: +49.341.945 60 11
mobile: +49.163.380 87 85

info at hoferichter.eu
www.medienstadt-leipzig.org

are not the intendet recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify the sender  immediately and destroy this mail. Any
unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of material in this e-mail
is strictly forbidden.