[EURO-Discuss] Fwd: [Absc] Fwd: Proposed Press Release for outreach use

Christopher Wilkinson cw at christopherwilkinson.eu
Wed Aug 18 16:56:38 UTC 2010

So, CLO+ICANN staff agree to 6 September deadline for the SoI. But I
have not yet seen the Press Release revised accordingly.

I must say that in matters of editing and posting and scheduling, I am
glad to give my opinion occasionally (especially when widely supported)
but I prefer to stay out of the loop when it comes to the execution of
decisions.

As Olivier and Adam have recently pointed out there seems to be some
latency if not hysteresis within ICANN regarding such matters . . .

Regards to you all,

CW

Begin forwarded message: