[EURO-Discuss] European ALAC Delegate to the NomCom 2011

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Thu Aug 5 19:21:09 CDT 2010

Dear all,

as you may have heard, there are several ALAC and other seats to be renewed this year by EURALO (as discussed at our July monthly call). After direct verifications with Christopher Wilkinson (ISOC Wallonia) and Yrjö Länsipuro (ISOC Finland) and their respective responses, we are pleased to inform you to forward the nomination of Yrjö Länsipuro as the European ALAC Delegate to the NomCom 2011 (to replace Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond, the incumbent and acting Secretariat).

Kind regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87