[EURO-Discuss] IGF Open Consultations Geneva (was Re: EURODIG 2010)

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Apr 15 04:20:08 CDT 2010

ICANN's Global Partnerships usually represented
at IGF consultations and I am sure would be
pleased to help with distribution of At Large
info.  So if someone can make sure At Large
leaflets in various languages (IGF consultations
attract people from all regions) are available to
ICANN staff attending, then that would be helpful.

Of active EU RALO members, expect BIll and
Wolfgang will be at the consultation.

Best,

Adam