[EURO-Discuss] Background for tonight's Euralo call

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Thu Sep 24 05:39:03 CDT 2009

Hi Cheryl,

thanks for all the further and detailed information on the matter. And
SORRY for mixing-up/confusing/attributing a quoted statement what
was not said by you but quoted from Bill (what is always a kind of
awkward confession for journalists ;-).

For the second part of your message, I was aware that ALAC has had
a Liaison to the NCUC for several years already, and our idea and
suggestion from yesterday's call simply was that a continuation
could be useful - particularly under the given and rather difficult
circumstances.

Thanks for taking EURALO's proposal under further consideration at
ALAC.

Best,
Wolf