[EURO-Discuss] At-Large Naming Issues Taskforce / At-Large Working Groups

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Oct 28 03:33:25 CDT 2009

An At-Large Naming Issues Taskforce has been created.

The two issues are Trademark Clearinghouse and Uniform Rapid Suspension model.
Because of the seriousness of introducing any delay to the new gTLD process, deadlines are very tight.
We need to produce a set of statements by 4 November (!!!) and we therefore welcome your comments/proposals as soon as possible.

Full details (including all documents, mailing list, participant list etc.)

https://st.icann.org/working-groups/index.cgi?at_large_naming_issues_taskforce

Thank you for responding to this very important subject.

Warmest regards,

Olivier