[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Secretariat Monthly Reports

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri Nov 27 16:05:34 CST 2009

Dear all,

besides our today's monthly Telconf., Dessi wrote our Secretariat Report we would like to bring to your attention.

Wish you a nice weekend,
Wolf

_____
EURALO Secretariat Monthly Reports

November 2009

EURALO members took part in the 2009 IGF in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt. Number of ICANN related issues have been discussed during the meeting, feedback will follow from the participants.

EURALO Leaflet has been finalized and printed. The leaflet has been developed as additional material, representative for the regional specifics and activities and is intended to be used together with the At-Large brochure and is aimed at motivating target organizations in joining EURALO. EURALO brochure is availabe for the other regions to modify and reuse at https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?euralo_flyer.

In November Europe and the whole world celebrated the 20th Anniversary of fall of Berlin wall and the following democratic processes in the former Eastern block. Heise.de published an article on the topic by the NomCom's Chair Wolfgang Kleinwaechter http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/31/31019/1.html

For more infos about EURALO please see our Workspace
https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?euralo_icann_at_large_europe

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87
Skype: Wolf-Ludwig