[EURO-Discuss] EURALO tri-fold brochure

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Tue Nov 3 21:57:31 CST 2009

Dear EURALO Members:

Those of you at Seoul or who participated in the EURALO
teleconference last week will remember a discussion about
improving the EURALO flyer and in particular making it a tri-fold
leaflet, with more attractive graphics and a new title.

I am happy to say that the PDF is attached and personally I think
it looks very good.

We will assume that this is OK to print if we don't hear anything
to the contrary BEFORE 7th November. We would not rush you, but
the IGF is coming up, and we need time to print the leaflet and
get it to the IGF with our colleagues that are attending.
--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
Director, At-Large