[EURO-Discuss] WG: [ALAC-Announce] At-Large Response to the IRT (Trademark Issues in gTLDs) Process Forming - Join the Effort!

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed Mar 18 12:24:55 EDT 2009

Dear all,

as discussed at our yesterday's EURALO call, we are looking for volunteers/interested persons from EURALO to participate in the ALAC WG to discuss and prepare an At-Large Response to the IRT Process -- further details you can find below. If anybody feels him/herself familiar with the subject and formulating a consumer point of view, please give me a short note and subscribe to the At-Large new gTLD Working Group on the IRT Process.

Thanks and regards,
Wolf

At-Large Staff wrote Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:04:5

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87
Skype: Wolf-Ludwig
www.comunica-ch.net