[EURO-Discuss] Next EURALO conf. call

Annette Muehlberg Annette.Muehlberg at web.de
Thu Mar 12 18:02:38 EDT 2009

unfortunately i have to take part in a conference as a speaker the same time. but if there is any chance and our conference finishes earlier i will join the euralo tel con call.

i am sorry to miss that call as i am excited to continue our work with even more strength after our user_s summit.

all the best to all of you

annette