[EURO-Discuss] WG: FW: Next EURALO Teleconference / WEDNESDAY 17 June at 16:00 UTC (18:00 CEST)

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Jun 16 04:48:08 EDT 2009

Monday June 22 looks bad, there's a travel
support meeting to 19:30 (and reception for Paul
Twomey starting at 19:00.)  Travel support we
shouldn't miss. I should have checked before
using it as an example. Apologies.

How about 6PM Sunday Sydney time.  UTC 08:00,
Geneva 10AM?  This would be immediately after the
first ALAC & Regional Leadership Working Session.
Sunday's not great, but early enough in the
meeting week that we can get a few ideas together
in preparation of things to come.

Best,

Adam