[EURO-Discuss] WG: FW: Next EURALO Teleconference / WEDNESDAY 17 June at 16:00 UTC (18:00 CEST)

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Jun 16 01:11:06 EDT 2009

Dear Wolf, All.

Who would likely be dialing in from Europe, and
what times would be possible for you folks?

How about UTC 08:00, Geneva 10AM, Sydney 6PM?

e.g.

<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=6&day=22&year=2009&p1=0&p2=87&p3=240&p4=-1>
(June 22 only and example, could be almost any
day.)

I think most Sydney meetings have ended by 6PM.
But it really depends on whether those in Europe
can take time during their working day.

Best,

Adam