[EURO-Discuss] Some preparation for the next EURALO teleconference

Dragoslava Greve dpefeva at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:52:06 CDT 2009

Dear All,

I would like to remind you about some of the important things we need to
discuss during the next EURALO Teleconference.

Two things I want to draw your attention to:
1. The announcement of the upcoming Liaison elections call - Once the ALAC
Chair has sent the official 'Election Call' for the very important Board Liaison
election, each Region will be requested to forward the names of nominees that
have been endorsed by the RALOs and their member ALSes to the public At-Large
list within 14 days of the candidates' 'registration' as required by the ALAC
ROPs. Nominees should be of the highest possible stature and possess
exceptional capabilities, energy, and enthusiasm so as to effectively
contribute to the future development of the ALAC.

We need to discuss nomination/s from the EURALO region. This is already item 3
in our Agenda.

2. Participation in EuroDig and EURALO leaflet - item 4 of the Agenda
I have created a file with some pointers about the leaflet, we started creating.
It is a very short and basic tool to give us an idea of what we are creating
and is this what we want. You should read it together with the brochure and
see whether the brochure text is actually fulfilling the purposes in the table.
The file is uploaded at the page of the teleconf:
https://st.icann.org/data/workspaces/euralo/attachments/04_august_2009:20090728145913-0-11353/original/Euralo%2520leaflet%2520projec%2520description.doc
The combined version of the leaflet is also available at the meeting page:
https://st.icann.org/data/workspaces/euralo/attachments/04_august_2009:20090728145904-1-10672/original/EURALO-
flyer_ver.2.0.doc

Please have a moment to read the pointer file and the version of the leaflet and
provide your valuable feedback!
In order to have a printed version on time for the autumn events, we need to
approve a final text and format and sent it to staff as soon as possible.

Thank you and talk to you soon.
Warm regards,
Dessi