[EURO-Discuss] [Euro-board] Minutes from the exceptional Euralo teleconference uploaded

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Sun Jul 19 18:37:28 CDT 2009

Dear Dessi,

Thanks very much for preparing these minutes.  I've added the link of the summary minutes and the issue of EURALO's participation in EURODIG (as stated in your minutes) to the agenda of the next EURALO meeting.

The doodle to determine the date/time of the next EURALO meeting is open at the moment.

Kind regards,
Heidi