[EURO-Discuss] EURALO position on DNSSEC for ENISA

lutz at thur.de lutz at thur.de
Fri Jan 30 08:08:57 EST 2009

On the workshop "Improving the resilience of DNS" I did use the chance to
present as very short position of EURALO, because Patrick and Sébastien were
unable to attend.

My statement was essentially the same as Patrik Fältström's presentation.
I only refered to the technically ignorant end user position and stressed a
plain, simple and working communication for all issues with a single entity,
usually the last reseller in the chain.

If Patrick or Sébastien had prepared some slides, I'll be happy to submit
them to the working group.

http://www.enisa.europa.eu/sta/h_ws09a_03.html