[EURO-Discuss] Difficulties with the 2nd Summit Survey and LAST REMINDER

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Tue Jan 13 04:39:43 EST 2009

Is there a list of ALSes missing today  ?

Best regards,

Rudi Vansnick
President - CEO Internet Society Belgium vzw
Vice-chair ISOC European Chapters Coordinating Council
Board member EURALO (ALAC-ICANN)

/Dendermondesteenweg 143
B-9070 Destelbergen
Belgium
GSM: +32 (0)475 28 16 32 - Tel: +32 (0)70 77 39 39/
www.isoc.be <http://www.isoc.be>  - www.isoc.eu <http://www.isoc.eu>  -
www.euralo.org <http://www.euralo.org>