[EURO-Discuss] Poster session plans specific for EURALO

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Feb 10 06:46:14 EST 2009

Hi all,

about a week ago, we informed you about the Summit’s Fair and Poster session where you are invited to contribute with own info material. As "the ALS Fair and Poster Session is going to be organized by region,

Please drop me a line to let me know the following:

*Websites or webpages about your ALS, ICANN issues etc.  that you would like to promote during the fair or in tandem with the fair.

*Do you have any handouts about your ALS or other related issues that we could put on a NARALO table?

*Would you like or are you planning any social networking activities in tandem with the summit?

*Are you planning to poster for your ALS?

*Would you be willing to table for NARALO for a bit during the fair?

*Other thoughts about how to use this session?" (as Dharma wrote to NARALO).

If you/we need any special technical equipment for presentations (besides the standard ones), please let me know until tomorrow.

Thanks for your support and
best regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch