[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER: EURALO Call Tuesday, 15 December 17:00 UTC

Tommi Karttaavi tommi.karttaavi at iki.fi
Tue Dec 15 04:02:17 CST 2009

Hi,

I'm sorry I haven't participated any of these for some time. However, I'm
glad to let you know that we have a new board member in ISOC Finland, Yrjö
Länsipuro who has formerly been the Finnish GAC member and a member of the
ICANN President's strategy committee. Yrjö will be participating in this
call for ISOC Finland.

I would appreciate it if someone could send him the information needed for
participation, as I don't have at hand right now.

Best regards,

Tommi

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 23:20:08 +0100, Wolf Ludwig
<wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> if I counted right, there are at least 6 people now - Bill, Sébastien,
> Olivier, Rudi, Patrick and me - who confirmed for tomorrow's EURALO call.
> Six is a minimum but a kind of quorum at least. Therefore I suggest to
HAVE