[EURO-Discuss] EURALO flyer

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri Aug 21 05:55:39 CDT 2009

Dear, Heidi, Dessi and all,

the message has come through on the EURALO list (and the board list as well). Thanks a lot, Heidi and Scott, for your final editing what is short, concise and very well done! There are two minor details only I would like to suggest - the one to be added, the other to be changed.

(1) On version 4 - final proposed draft, after the 2nd sub-title "Who we are", second para "Our members include ..."). The variety of our member ALSes exemplified by "ISOC chapters and consumer groups" seems rather limited and not very representative. In fact, we have many civil rights groups among our ALSes. Could we add them (2 words only ;-) in this enumeration? It would read:
"Our members include more than 25 organisations working on Internet-focused issues, including Internet Society (ISOC) chapters, civil rights and consumer groups across Europe formed into individual At-Large Structures."

(2) The heading on the testimonials says "What others say about us" -- in fact, the people quoted (Christopher and Olivier) so far and the ones asked like Veroniqua, Vittorio, Rena etc. are not "others" or outsiders but members or people rather close to us. Could we therefore say "What members say about us" or if we want to put it a bit more neutral "What people say about us"?

Thanks again and kind regards,
Wolf