[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER / last call for EURALO – ALAC voting

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Mon Sep 1 12:06:07 EDT 2008

Dear all,

as far as I have noted, several of our ALSes with voting rights accomplished their voting for our two new ALAC reps. on bigpulse already (with your personal sign-in details you received from the Staff last week).

I simply would like to remind all those who DIDN’T VOTE so far to do this the NEXT 24 HOURS because the deadline expires tomorrow evening and ALL ALSes should have voted by then.

Thanks for your participation and regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87
Skype: Wolf-Ludwig